Thursday, June 11, 2009

Farewell y hasta luego!

Tomorrow morning I will wake up, pack my car and set off for the adventure of a lifetime. Mi prometido y yo are going in search of America. We have 9 weeks to drive in our Prius and discover the state of our nation today. What is the recession outside of the media and how is it impacting real people in the middle of the country? In the South? What is it like to be a newly arrived immigrant in Minneapolis? New Orleans? After this summer, I hope to have those and many more answers.

I will be continuing to blog all multi-culturally related events of the journey on Me Dije Porque... Stay tuned for additional blogs on American's best running trails and taco stands. :)

Thank you y muchas gracias a ustedes for reading and following this blog throughout the quarter. Espero que todo este bien en la vida. I hope that all goes well in your lives and that you have a great summer.
-BC

No comments:

Post a Comment